- Spacious guestroom with open beam ceilings, antiques, & a full kitchen (no oven), pots & pans & plates but bring your own condiments & food.
- Deck with Adirondeck style chairs to lounge in the sun & filtered ocean view
- Wood-burning fireplace & cozy chairs & table
- Queen size four-poster bed plus additional sleigh-trundle bed which can open up into two twin beds.
- Private bathroom with over-sized shower
- Pet friendly.
This is our only room that can accommodate up to 4 people, i.e., a family or a group traveling together.
$200 per night for two people. $35 per additional person.
Guest Comments from the Aquitaine Room.
Thank your so much for your hospitality. We felt as if we were relatives of yours. The food was spectacular . . . the artichoke, olive, mushroom quiche was to die for plus the delicious mango salad. The ambiance here is amazing and the room is beautiful. Thank you for an amazing 1st anniversary.
Cynthia and Greg